House Sitting / House Minding (at your home). (pet visits/feeding/walking – also possible when I’m in the area)
I, Rebecca, am available to house/pet sit in Cheltenham, surrounding areas and beyond! Previously a 5* ‘home from home’ dog boarder and pet carer I now undertake this work from your home as a professional house and pet sitter!
I am fully experienced and committed to taking great care of your home, garden and the pets that you treasure. Also as a productive allotment holder I have green fingers to take care of your outside space should this be helpful to you.
Using this service you can fully relax whilst you are away knowing that your house will be lived in and any pets you have truly cared for. By using my service you will receive the following benefits:
- That any pets are loved and cared for by myself (a pet care professional and lover of animals) where they are happiest and in a stable routine.
- Two to three dog walks (if applicable) a day and of course lots of fuss/love/brushing.
- Fresh food and water at the appropriate times.
- Any medication can be administered to your pets.
- Any emergencies whether with your animals or your home will be quickly and professionally dealt with.
- The security of your home will be greatly enhanced by not being left empty.
- Plants watered appropriately.
- Parcels taken in.
- Bins put out/brought in.
- Lights put on, curtains opened and closed.
- Telephone calls answered (if requested).
- That your home will be respected, looked after and left as found.
The cost for this house sitting / house minding service starts at £24 per 24 hours (for cats) up to six days. For each 7 days the fee is approximately £200. For house sitting with your dog(s) the rate is from £28 per day (including walks). Charges for part-days may be waived if only an hour or two over or possibly a part charge made).
I can quote for each job based on the individual requirements of you and your animals but will always aim to offer good value for money. Quotes may vary and will be as flexible as possible. Quotes will consider any requirements beyond the pet/house care (ie garden care and maintenance), your situation and aspire to save you money – whilst of course earning a small living for myself.
I am fully experienced to take care of cats and dogs and would be open to discussion to talk about the care of any further animals (apart from ‘livestock’ – as I’m an animal loving vegan!). If you would like to discuss your needs, please do call and we can happily chat through the options.
Costs are less than half the price of a national agency and there is no VAT to pay. I have insurance cover and many years’ experience and have plenty of referees willing to vouch for my trustworthiness.
After an initial discussion on the telephone a meeting at your property would be organised to go through various questions from both parties. Should a booking be made and agreed a short registration form will be provided and required to be filled in full and signed, along with terms read and signed. Specific questions about your required house, pet and garden care will be asked in this form and must be answered fully and honestly. We can go through the form together (many of these questions will be covered during our meet up to help ensure that all requirements can be met).
There is no minimum booking period.