House Sitting / House Minding and pet care service (at your home). I am available in Cheltenham, the Cotswolds and beyond! Previously a 5* ‘home from home’ dog boarder and pet carer I am fully experienced and committed to take great care of your home, garden and any pets you may have. As an allotmenteer I also have green fingers to take care of your outside space.
Perhaps you feel that your pet(s) will be more relaxed in their own home and that a pet sitter / pet minder, staying in your home, would be a better option for you. Or perhaps you don’t have pets but simply would like to know someone is staying in your home making it more secure and perhaps watering the garden etc.
Using this service you can fully relax whilst you are away knowing that your house will be lived in and any pets you have truly cared for. By employing this service from myself you will receive the following benefits……
- That any pet(s) are loved and cared for by myself (a pet care professional and lover of animals) where they are happiest and in a stable routine.
- Two to three dog walks (if applicable) a day and of course lots of fuss/love/brushing.
- Fresh food and water at the appropriate times.
- The security of your home will be greatly enhanced by not being left empty.
- Plants are watered appropriately.
- Parcels taken in.
- Bins put out/brought in.
- Lights put on, curtains opened and closed.
- Telephone calls answered (if requested).
- Any medication can be administered to your pets.
- Any emergencies whether with your animals or your home will be quickly and professionally dealt with.
- That your home will be respected, looked after and left as found.
The cost for this house sitting / house minding service starts at £25 per 24 hours. Charges for part-days may be waived if only an hour or two over or possibly a part charge made).
I will quote for each job based on the individual requirements of you and your animals but will always aim to save you money. Quotes will vary and are flexible. They will consider your needs, your situation and aspire to save you money – whilst of course earning a small living for myself.
I am fully experienced to take care of cats and dogs and would be open to discussion to talk about the care of any further animals (apart from livestock – as I’m an animal loving vegan!). If you would like to discuss your needs please do call and we can happily chat through the options.
Costs are less than half the price of a national agency and there is no VAT to pay. I have insurance cover and many years’ experience and have plenty of referees willing to vouch for my trustworthiness.
After an initial discussion on the telephone a meet up at your property would be organised to go through various questions from both parties. Should a booking be made and agreed a Registration Form will be provided and required to be filled in fully and signed, along with terms. Specific questions about your required house, pet and garden care will be asked in this form and must be answered fully and honestly. We can go through the form together (many of these questions will be covered during our meet up to help ensure that all requirements can be met).
There is no minimum booking period.